1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I joined about 3 years ago, but I used to visit the site before that to look at art. I don't really remember how long I have been here.
2. What does your username mean?
Some time long ago I would always input the game character's file as my username. One day someone said that I should be more creative but I didn't know what to put. They said it should be something relating to a hobby of mine or something, but they probably didn't expect me to be so literal about it! 128 means a lot of things to me I guess.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Strange, Nice, Unexpected
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
Before I understood how to make sprite art interesting, I tried to make battle sprites for the glitch pokemon Charazard M.
One day I went looking for charazard artwork and found DA! It was a lucky accident, and I have been here since then.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
It depends on what I feel like. Right now it might be between papercraft and storytelling.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
It vary's depending on what I feel like, but right now it's...
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
That's a tough one... <throws dice>
They seem like a funny random person.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Drawings: Paper and Pencil
Other stuff: the art program "Paint"
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Right now... My room.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I have had so many interactions with other deviants it's really hard for me to pick just one memory involving them.
When it comes to art though...
When I posted my papercraft figure, I didn't expect much, but people really enjoyed it a lot!